FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’ve put together a collection of our most frequently asked questions.
Please feel free to email/phone us if your question has not been answered here.
Q: How do l place an order?
A: There are various ways to place an order:
• Online through our sales website harvestgallery.com.au
• Email Citrus Graphics with your order requirements
• Phone us on (03) 5940 0242 if you wish to discuss your order
Q: Do you have a Citrus Graphics shop?
A: No we do not have a shopfront. However, we can be found at REAR, 24 Stockmans Circuit, Pakenham 3810. Customers are welcome to arrange a time to view artwork or samples that we have in stock. As most of our work is made to order – we do not carry a large range of stock.
Q: How do l pay?
A: There are a number of payment options available
• Online via credit card – We recommend this as the fastest and most effective method of paying your invoice. When transacting online via our payment page, your credit card and personal details are encrypted using the latest industry standard.
• Offline via credit card – If you wish to pay offline by credit card, simply phone Citrus Graphics with your Amex, VISA or Mastercard details.
• Cash – if collecting from us in Pakenham
Q: What are the postage costs?
A: We use couriers or Australia Post for all orders sent within Australia. Prices will vary depending on destination, volume and the weight of the parcel. Please contact us for a freight estimate.
Q: Can orders be sent overseas?
A: Orders can be posted overseas (via Australian Post Airmail). For postage costs outside Australia, just email us your details prior to placing an order and we will contact you with charges.
Q: How long before l receive my order?
A: From the date we process your payment, orders can take up to 2 weeks to produce. We understand that sometimes orders are required by a particular time – if this is the case a phone call/email is necessary to see if this is possible. We always do our best to ensure your items arrive on time.
Q: How is artwork packaged for delivery?
A: Canvas or Paper only Artwork is rolled and shipped in a tube. Stretched canvases are wrapped in bubble and boxed. If damage occurs during transit the artwork will be replaced at our expense. Please contact us by email or phone then return the item along with its packaging and all your contact details within seven days.